Employees’ State Insurance Corporation ESIC released notification and invited online applications for the recruitment of Social Security Officers / Managers Grade-II posts. A huge number of candidates who are looking for the jobs in ESIC can check the eligibility criteria and other required details from the article. Aspirants can apply online for the ESIC recruitment from the direct link provided below.
ESIC Recruitment 2018:
Employee’s State Insurance (abbreviated as ESI) is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers. This fund is managed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) according to rules and regulations stipulated there in the ESI Act 1948. ESIC is an autonomous corporation by a statutory creation under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
It conducts various examinations for the recruitment of eligible candidates in various departments. This year it has released notification for the Social Security Officers / Managers Grade-II posts and the candidates who are eligible can apply online from the official website.
Name of the Organization: Employee’s State Insurance
Name of the Post: Social Security Officers / Managers Grade-II
Total Number of Posts: 539
Official Website: www.esic.nic.in
Start of Online Application: 10th September 2018
Last Date for Registrations: 10th Oct 2018
Eligibility Criteria For ESIC Posts 2018:
Candidate must have a degree from the recognized university in Commerce/Law/Management and working knowledge of computer including use of office suites and database.
Aspirants should have age between 21 to 27 years as on the closing date 05.10.2018. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen (This fee of Rs. 250/ – shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Part -I Written Examination.)
- All other categories:- Rs.500/-
Rs. 9300-34800/-with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
How to Apply For ESIC Recruitment 2018?
- Visit the official website or the direct link provided below.
- The homepage will be displayed.
- Click on ESIC Recruitment 2018.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Fill all the details correctly in the provided fields.
- Click on submit button.
- Download/ take a printout for further reference.
>>Apply Online For ESIC Recruitment 2018 Here<< (Soon)
Here we will update ESIC exam date, admit card, results. Please stay tuned to this page for further information.